Random Zs ist heute 1 geworden!
…. and preferably blue
so when I first saw this diagram by itself, I pretty much assumed it was this suit lol
perfect fit for a perfect man
…this is how tailoring works guys, im pretty sure that suit wasn’t off the rack
One day I’m going to be able to afford a tailor again (or live in Asia. Same thing)…
Reblogging for correct squat form but also because FUCKING UNF
Yeah this girl has EXCELLENT form
Okay so uh this is decent form but… not really excellent.
- Wear flat shoes, Lifting shoes, or none
- Do not over-arch your back. Your back should be straight/neutral. The ‘arch your back like a pornstar’ cue is only good for those who are not super flexible and can’t achieve the crazy arch (unlike this chick and I). If your back gets crazy archy like this, tone it down. It puts a lot of stress on your spine at heavier weights.
- You can go slower, it will help with buttwink.
- Do not just drop down like that. Focus on pushing your hips back and then forcing your knees out like mad on the way down, then continue to force knees out and thrust your hips forward on the way up.
- Breathe properly. Before each rep take a ridiculously huge gulp of air and hold it in. Flex your abs (like you’re about to take a crap…) to stabilize and protect your spine and help keep it neutral. Your spine should stay still and not bend at the bottom of the rep. Breathe out at the end of rep and continue.
- Do not place your wrists under the bar. This position could hurt your wrists. Stick your elbows back, pinch your shoulder blades together, and place your hands OVER the bar.
After my run today I wanted something sweet so I decided to whip up some healthy cupcakes. I wanted to swap out the butter for something with a bit more protein and the Greek Yogurt base turned out so amazing I just kept making more flavors! Greek Yogurt makes them moist, rich and adds 3g of protein while making them (except where I added nuts) completely fat free! You can use the base recipe of yogurt, Truvia, egg whites, flour, soy milk, vanilla & salt then add whatever other fillings, extracts or flavors you like (next on my list is chocolate raspberry). Next time you want a sweet treat give these a try, they’re really easy to make and perfect for whatever your sweet tooth desires. :)
For more healthy cupcake recipes go here!
Fall look on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/81048854/via/fans_of_fashion_1